Saturday 18 August 2012

The Daily Want No.2

 
Zara (£29.99)

This is such a cute bag which I spotted on the Zara website today and thought this definitely needed to be added to my wants list! I really like the shape of this bag and I love the studs on the handles of the bag, its not too much its just right. I would like to buy this for uni but I'm not too sure how practical it would be for fitting books but I could be wrong it may be a lot bigger in person. If not then I'll just use it for day to day uses. Ooo, how could I forget, it has a strap! I love straps on handbags because it just allows you to leave the bag hanging from your shoulder and sort of gives it a casual look. The price of this bag is also really good compared to the prices of their other lovely handbags, so I think I will for sure be purchasing this! 

ChelseaXO 

3 comments:

  1. I've wanted a Zara bowling bag for a while but I love this too and it is a bit more original! Thanks for checking out my blog, I love yours and will be following!:)

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Zara bags, I've never actually purchased one but they always have great designs.
    xx
    Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a timeless piece, lovely bag! xo

    http://afashionobsessedfaceinthecrowd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete